Building erected approximately in 1909 by D Francisca Concepci nvarez Hern ndez (1865-1943), and has been inherited by his descendants until today.
This property, located in front of La Placeta, is composed of an irregular floor with a backyard. Its construction has neoclassical tendencies, in the main façade there are six lintelled openings arranged in an orderly and symmetrical way from a central axis. There are two cornices from canter to carved that extend along the entire façade that make dividing lines, one of them being larger under the parapet of the roof, and the other on the floor of the upper floor; The latter widens to make the cantilever of the balcony, which joins the three openings of said plant, which in turn is reinforced with cement dogs. The balcony stands out for its breadth and for its wide railing to clamp a.
There are two types of carpenter a. On the ground floor there are three doors of great slenderness composed of two folding sheets of frames and a glazed upper arch in the shape of a semicircular arch. On the upper floor there are three windows that give access to the balcony, these are two folding leaves, with a lower wooden quarter and three glazed upper ones.
On the side façade, a design window or similar is opened where the balcony is replaced by a railing rail with the same design. The roof is flat impassable.
On the right side of the facade is a wooden cross, which in the popular festivities is adorned on the occasion of the V to Crucis.
MUNICIPALITY San Juan de la Rambla
ZONE Historic helmet
ADDRESS C / Narrow n 11
PGO of San Juan de la Rambla, Cat logo of Protected Buildings of the municipality of San Juan de La Rambla, December 1999.
PEP of Interior Reform of San Juan de la Rambla , February 1998.
BIC , Category of Historic Set, BOC N 092 (07/16/1993).
Five centuries of history of San Juan de la Rambla Jos Antonio Oramas Luis. 1999.