Building designed by Armi or in 1874 only with two floors to house three houses; A year later, Manuel de C Mara's comeback is commissioned from a plant, who faithfully continues the romantic classicism of his predecessor. It was the emblematic building of the construction company that used it as management and headquarters of the company.
See, HERN NDEZ RODR GUEZ, M CANDELARIA: The Masters of works in the Western Canary Islands (1785-1940). Santa Cruz of Tenerife. 1992; pp. 246
- HERN NDEZ RODR GUEZ, M CANDELARIA: The Masters of works in the Western Canary Islands (1785-1940). Santa Cruz of Tenerife. 1992; pp. 246
- File of the Cat Logo of Architectural and Urban Heritage of the PGO Santa Cruz de Tenerife, 2013. Vol.3. Volume 3.2.1.
Editorial and research team: Architecture Unit of the CICOP Foundation.
Miguel ngel Fern ndez Matr n.
Jos Luis D will read Mart nez ..
Sendy Hern ndez lvarez.
Photograph: Jos M. Bossini Ruiz.
Corner building with three symbolic facades, towards the Castillo street corner facade curved singular. A network of vertical and horizontal moldings modulate the facade. The openings are all the same: rectangular with cornice - lintel and decorative perimeter molding and are repeated on all floors aligned with the lower ones according to vertical axes giving individual flown balconies with wrought iron railing. The facade on Jes s Nazareno is more sober and only has horizontal moldings. They collaborate to the composition and unit of the set a continuous basement and closing of the building with balustrades. The wooden carpenter, iron sills and abalaustrado crowning stand out.
The third floor dates back to 1875
Degree of Protection: Environmental
Protection logo n. PGO Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
2014 Partial Definitive Approval.
Current Use: Mixed: residential-commercial
Plot Area: 331.55 m2
Built Area: 1,020.20 m2
|Descripción Documento||Descargar Documento|
|No existe/n Documento/s para este Bien|
|No existe/n Imagen/es para este Bien|
|Sin Imágen||Calle Castillo - Cat:Calles|