Viana Street receives its name in honor of one of the most important historical chroniclers of Tenerife, Don Antonio de Viana . Previously it was called Calle del Pino and also Calle San Sebasti n , because it is located in an old hospital that had this name.
It ends at the Plaza del Cristo having been intervened lately according to the planning corresponding to the Special Protection Plan of the Historic Center of La Laguna that turns it into a pedestrian street, this being its last aspect (see related files)
GARCIA, CARLOS: The Old Streets of La Laguna. Its nomenclature from the 16th century until our days. Center of the Canarian Popular Culture, 1994.
GERM N DE ARMAS, ADRI N : Guide of La Laguna. Cabildo of Tenerife. Culture area 2002.
RODR GUEZ MOURE, JOS: Historical guide of La Laguna. Institute of Canary Studies. 1935
ALEM N, Gilberto : The alley n. Critical lagoons. Cabildo de Tenerife, 1985.
CIORANESCU, Alejandro : La Laguna. Gu a historical and monumental. La Laguna, 1965.
MORENO FUENTES, Francisca : Tazm a of the island of Tenerife in 1552. Yearbook of Athletic Studies. Num. 25. Madrid. Las Palmas, 1979.
|Descripción Documento||Descargar Documento|
|No existe/n Documento/s para este Bien|
|No existe/n Imagen/es para este Bien|