It is located at the end of Santo Domingo street in the direction of the Miraculous opening on your left. It was called as a result of the various mills that were built in the ravine and through which the water ran abundantly.
At the beginning of the street to the left, the headquarters of the Rectorate of the University of La Laguna is located.
GARCIA, Carlos: The Old Streets of La Laguna. Its nomenclature from the 16th century until our d. Center of Canarian Popular Culture. 1994
GERM N DE ARMAS, Adri n: La Laguna. Traditional housing and the problems of urban space organization. La Laguna, 1975.
ALEM N, Gilberto: The alley n. Critical lagoons. Cabildo de Tenerife, 1985.
CIORANESCU, Alejandro: La Laguna. Gu a historical and monumental. La Laguna, 1965.
MORENO FUENTES, Francisca: T azm a of the island of Tenerife in 1552. Yearbook of Athletic Studies. Num. 25. Madrid. Las Palmas, 1979.
RODR GUEZ MOURE, Jos: Gu la historica de La Laguna. Institute of Canary Studies. La Laguna, 1935.
|Descripción Documento||Descargar Documento|
|No existe/n Documento/s para este Bien|
|No existe/n Imagen/es para este Bien|