Previously it was called Moya Street , as a result of the home of a spoiled neighbor, Franc sco de Moya, and also as a Consulate Street for having occupied a house there, corner of Tabares de Cala, the Royal Consulate Mar Timo and Land. Even as Calle de los Oficios and Calle de las Piteras , it is undoubtedly called to be in it a large number of these plants.
The current name derives from the brothers Bencomo, D.Crist bal, D.Pedro and D.Santiago, who were born in a house that made a corner, in the eighteenth century, and who became famous, in addition to other circumstances , to pay for the rebuilding of the lagoon cathedral.
Another name that defined this street was the one that identified it as Drum Street . Also in 1592 it received the name of Espinosa street .
GARCIA, Carlos: The Old Streets of La Laguna. Its nomenclature from the 16th century until our d. Center of Canarian Popular Culture. 1994
GERM N DE ARMAS, Adri n: La Laguna. Traditional housing and the problems of urban space organization. La Laguna, 1975.
ALEM N, Gilberto: The alley n. Critical lagoons. Cabildo de Tenerife, 1985.
CIORANESCU, Alejandro: La Laguna. Gu a historical and monumental. La Laguna, 1965.
MORENO FUENTES, Francisca: T azm a of the island of Tenerife in 1552. Yearbook of Athletic Studies. Num. 25. Madrid. Las Palmas, 1979.
RODR GUEZ MOURE, Jos: Gu la historica de La Laguna. Institute of Canary Studies. La Laguna, 1935.
|Descripción Documento||Descargar Documento|
|No existe/n Documento/s para este Bien|
|No existe/n Imagen/es para este Bien|