It is one of the most important streets of the city, both for its size and its meaning as it is the main entrance to the historic center.
It is the continuation of Tabares de Cala street (formerly of Los lamos), although it is really known by the name that derives from the hermitage that, under the advocacy of the Holy Trinity, is adjacent to the house Ayala peraza.
The avenue ends at a roundabout that receives the name of Glorieta de Brasil, which houses the sculpture of Jos de Anchieta ( see related files ), serving the roundabout roundabout of roads that form with the northern highway, the road to Esperanza , Los Baldios, Lucas Vega Avenue, the Campus of the University of La Laguna, the access to the Avenida de la Trinidad and the Avenida de Enlace that leads from the Stone Cross to the Glorieta de Brasil, is also called , already modernly, as Avenida de la Candelaria and finally it is called Avenida ngel Guimer ..
The avenue has undergone a great transformation in recent years with the location of the terminal of line 1 of the metropolitan tram, becoming one of the most important commercial roads in the city.
GARCIA, Carlos: The Old Streets of La Laguna. Its nomenclature from the 16th century until our d. Center of Canarian Popular Culture. 1994
GERM N DE ARMAS, Adri n: La Laguna. Traditional housing and the problems of urban space organization. La Laguna, 1975.
ALEM N, Gilberto: The alley n. Critical lagoons. Cabildo de Tenerife, 1985.
CIORANESCU, Alejandro: La Laguna. Gu a historical and monumental. La Laguna, 1965.
MORENO FUENTES, Francisca: Tazm a of the island of Tenerife in 1552. Yearbook of Athletic Studies. Num. 25. Madrid. Las Palmas, 1979.
RODR GUEZ MOURE, Jos: Gu la historica de La Laguna. Institute of Canary Studies. La Laguna, 1935.
|Descripción Documento||Descargar Documento|
|No existe/n Documento/s para este Bien|
|ARQUITECTURA CIVIL Y DOMÉSTICA|